Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bringing Creativity Into Creation

This was supposed to be my first blog, and then I went ahead with The Dichotomy of Me. I figured, if I'm going to go for the whole "make my mark on the world" I might as well go big or go home.

The point of THIS blog is to bring all sorts of creativity into the spotlight. Could be my own handiworks, the items my husband makes, or any number of creative friends I have whom I would like to share their work with the world.

I follow a lot of creative people on Twitter, and you can follow me there as well RedHeadBetty. This is merely the beginning, but by no means is it mere chance that I named the blog after our Etsy Store. You'll be able to peruse our items for sale, and even request something if it moves you.

I'm looking forward to bringing both of my blogs out into the stratosphere of the world wide web, and showcase all the creative individuals I come across on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

Love, Light and Creativity!

Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment